Re: Session variables disappear (some of them only)

At 1:48 PM +0200 7/6/08, Fabrice VIGNALS wrote:
Difficult to help you because there are many method of session :
- where do you store the sessions_variables : in local file, db or cookie ?
- how you transmit the session id, beetween pages(runtimes) : cookie, $GET link, database ?

Did you check the availability of user cookie if you use it ?
Because if in each page of your application you define a session variable it's sure it will be every time here. But the problem of session it's to transmit its ID between different pages, or session will be reset. If a user don't authorised cookie you must transmit the session id by db storage or $Get link.

Also I don't see, a php modification during the last upgrades to explain that's kind of session problem.