From: Thijs Lensselink [mailto:dev@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:58 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  REALLY NEWB QUESTION - include issue

Quoting TS <sunnrunner@xxxxxxxxx>:

Code segment?
Exact error message? (Is there more context?)

Include (/file);

Function.include</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/var/www/vhosts/domain/httpdocs/file.php) is not within the allowed
path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/differentdomain/httpdocs:/tmp) in
/var/www/vhosts/samedifferentdomain/httpdocs/custom-template.php on line
151

It's my server and it makes perfect security sense because the package I'm
using allows me to resell but, I don't care about that particular security
issue since I'm not reselling. I'm assuming it's something in php.ini.
It's
a linux machine. I'm not sure what else there is to tell.

Thanks, T