Re: can you give me example of website using postgresql database?

Paragasu,
You are making a very good plan. I, from 2004 working on PostgreSQL. I can't show you anything because my project(web based application) is a inhouse intranet project, but postgresql is too much powerfull.

---
Nirmalya Lahiri
[+91-9433113536]