From: Dan Joseph [mailto:dmjoseph@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 9:43 AM
To: PHP General List
Subject:  SOAP - function does not exist?

Hi,

I've got a web service that I have created that.  It has several functions,
here is the var_dump of __getfunctions();

array(11) {
  [0]=>
  string(52) "getQuoteResponse getQuote(getQuote $getquoterequest)"
  [1]=>
  string(64) "submitOrderResponse submitOrder(submitOrder
$submitorderrequest)"
  [2]=>
  string(64) "updateQuoteResponse updateQuote(updateQuote
$updatequoterequest)"
  [3]=>
  string(68) "accountLoginResponse accountLogin(accountLogin
$accountloginrequest)"
  [4]=>
  string(80) "accountPasswordResponse accountPassword(accountPassword
$accountpasswordrequest)"
  [5]=>
  string(64) "accountInfoResponse accountInfo(accountInfo
$accountinforequest)"
  [6]=>
  string(72) "accountUpdateResponse accountUpdate(accountUpdate
$accountupdaterequest)"
  [7]=>
  string(80) "getQuoteHistoryResponse getQuoteHistory(getQuoteHistory
$getquotehistoryrequest)"
  [8]=>
  string(80) "getQuoteDetailsResponse getQuoteDetails(getQuoteDetails
$getquotedetailsrequest)"
  [9]=>
  string(80) "getOrderHistoryResponse getOrderHistory(getOrderHistory
$getorderhistoryrequest)"
  [10]=>
  string(80) "getOrderDetailsResponse getOrderDetails(getOrderDetails
$getorderdetailsrequest)"
}

The response I am getting is:

SoapFault Object
(
    [message:protected] => Function 'getOrderHistory' doesn't exist
    [string:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /home/yerkes/public_html/soap/client.php
    [line:protected] => 74
    [trace:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [function] => __call
                    [class] => SoapClient
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => getOrderHistory
                            [1] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => Array
                                        (
                                            [id] => 24
                                            [key] => asdlkjf
                                            [username] =>
djoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            [startdate] => 2008-05-01
                                            [enddate] => 2008-05-31
                                            [password] => xxxxx
                                        )

                                )

                        )
}

                )

I have gone over the wsdl countless times, and do not see anything wrong
it.  Can anyone tell me where to begin trouble shooting this?  I can post
code from the client and class if need be.  I guess I'm mainly trying to
figure out: Does this point to a wsdl problem, or code problem?

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Plans start @ $1.99/month.

"Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Light a man on fire, and will be warm for the rest of his life."