unset in foreach breaks recrusion

Hello everyone!

A couple of days ago I submitted a bug to PHP
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45385
But I was mistaken, apparently it's not a bug.
And I was "sent" here to get help.

Although I did tried what was suggested in the response,
Actually I tried it before I wrote about the bug, as I found
few _similar_ bugs to the one I submitted, but it does not help.

The things is if you run the recursion (take the script from the link above)
it will break at the deepest child, it can be the second cycle or the nth.

So before I write a reply to the bug i submitted, I wanted to know
if there's something I'm missing with this?

Thanks!
David.