Re: fwrite() Append Files

Wei, Alice J. wrote:
Hi,

  I wonder if anyone on the list could tell me how to append the files as I am writing in them. I have a file that has no more than five characters per line, and I would like to keep its spacing between the lines. Right now I have the set up so that it could write in the first line, but the problem is that all the lines after it never get written in to the desired file.

  Is there some sort of command that I could use to append files as I am writing them? I would provide the code if this is not clear enough.

Thanks in advance.

 Alice

Alice,

ALWAYS POST CODE. It gives us an example that you have done your assignment to begin with and aren't continuing to ask this list to do your work for you.

RTFM as the fwrite module is pretty clear on its usage.

But start with posting your current code (and not pseudo code) so that we can point you in a better direction.

Wolf