RE: RE: Re: exec() Error

Well... if she was trying to execute *LOCAL* PHP code from within a PHP script that was already running (which she was not), why would you suggest that she use exec() instead of include()?

I think the issue has been obfuscated. Nevertheless, she's on the right track to making her program do what she wants to.

Win-win.

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer