RE: Re: Re: Military Service WAS [PHP] Capitalization of variable

Indeed, I am an infant in the ways of php-general. :)

>     We get into all kinds of discussions that aren't PHP-related.
> Check the archives for the "chicken vs. egg" thread in Spring,
> 2007.... which, if memory serves, continued in at least some form well
> into Summer, 2007.

Again, pass. Heh...

> > I hold no ill-will towards any of you in any branch of any country's
> armed forces... but I have vehement opinions that I'm holding back for
> both of our sakes.
>
>     I think we all do.  There's no way around that.  However,
> regardless of how a thread may go off-topic, the fact is that the
> spirit of the community is without borders, without prejudice, and
> without discrimination.  When we communicate (via this list or
> whatever), we all exist only in bits and bytes, as black and white,
> and we're all the same.  We're computer geeks.

While this is true, my mom told me I was cool. Just thought I'd throw
that out there.

>     The fact is, if you stick around long enough, you'll assimilate
> with the group and find yourself more off-topic sometimes than a
> toddler with ADHD amped up on caffeine.
>
>     We're a community --- some of us friends.  Not a tech support
firm.

>     Thank [insert deity here].  ;-P

Absolutely. In fact, I think I'm fairly far-off right now. :) Either
way, I was just trying to shy away from
politically-and-theologically-charged conversations, I suppose. Nothing
wrong with a little banter to lighten the mood. As you said, this is not
a firm. It's a collection of people with their own individual ideas,
senses of humor, etc... and I celebrate that. I just hate seeing people
argue over stuff that, realistically, is nearly possible to sway one way
or another given someone's pre-conceived ideas.

I digress.

<?php

foreach($php-general-subscriber as $subscriber)
{
	$subscriber->spread_the_love();
}

?>