Re: Re: Military Service WAS [PHP] Capitalization of variable

2008/6/19 Nitsan Bin-Nun <nitsanbn@xxxxxxxxx>:> Dan i'm 16 years old, currently my monthly salary (working as php> freelancer) almost catching my dad's and he is living good.> In 2 years from now I have to serv, probably at the battle field (I'm> healthy qualified) and usualy the place where guys like me being send to> includes additional 2 years - at the bottom line I'm getting in at age of 18> and becoming a citizen when i'm 23-24, I believe that if I won't take this> service (there are zillions of oppertunities to step back from the> service) I can start work at some web developing company (not freelancing)> and start learn at university or something, but in Israel the feelings of> apperciation to the motherland is higher than anywhere else in the world,> since you are young the people around you (the nuclear family and everyone> you know) injecting you the poison of this apperciation, so when you are 18> years-old you know what is the meaning of service and you are aspiring to> serv as much & as good as you can.>> Regards,> Nitsan>
Good for you, Nitsan. If you find yourself in Gdud 51 let me know.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?