Re: Re: Military Service WAS [PHP] Capitalization of variable

Hehe, for you it is a matter of choice,
In 2 years from now I will start my service duty at the combat - we have to serv - this is mandatoy in Israel.

Regards,
Nitsan

It was not a matter of choice for me -- I was drafted (1966) into the US Army during Vietnam. You see, everyone was drafted back then, except for the rich and those with influence.

I served as a Military Policeman and was pretty much hated by everyone, civilian and military alike. It was an interesting time and experience.

Every male member of the Sperling family (including my son), all the way back to the Civil war, served during wartime. We were all lucky to have survived, more or less, intact.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------