Re: Canvas examples

I guess the other browser doesn't do much with <canvas> ?

Nope. Eg:

<canvas id="foo">
    This gets shown on none supporting browsers, but not on supportive
    browsers.
</canvas>

MSIE just shows the text and doesn't do anything with the canvas.

One thing about using a canvas is bandwidth. If it's a big concern I would hazard a guess that a bar chart (for example) would cost less in terms of code required to build the image compared to JPGraph, and also less in terms of output (particularly if you were to use output compression).

--
Richard Heyes

        Employ me:
http://www.phpguru.org/cv