Build and Deployment Process

Hello All,

What is the best method to build and deploy php scripts along the different
environments? You can talk about rpm's and stuff

My specific scenario is

Step1:

Developer checks code in to perforce (repo)

Step 2:

Then I need to upgrade my integration instance.

Step 3:

Upgrade QA instance

Step 4:

Upgrade staging Server

Step 5:

Upgrade production machines

What would be the specific build mechanism that I can use for such kind of
environments? I also have db scripts that might alter schema.

Please provide me samples of any scripts that you might have written to
achieve this kid of structure. Any suggestions or scripts will be highly
appreciated.