Re: Row Count

Jay,

I am querying an Informix database, not MySQL.

When I count the rows against my MSSQL database I do use the mssql_num_rows
function and it works great. I tried using the ifx_num_rows function with
the ifx_fetch_row function but could not seem to get it to work, so instead
I used the ifx_affected_rows function to return the query count.