Re: Choosing PHP or ? for building an automatic photo web.

Please copy replies to the list.

On 8 Jun 2008, at 22:47, Nordstjernealle 10 wrote:
Thanks Stut

I have looked at Gallery and I think your are right, just what I need.
Onfortunately I have found that Gallery musthave PHP safe mode off, which Surftown does not allow. Using Gallery means write of my Surftown account and get another web hotel.
Any other ideers?

Use a better web host. Any system that can do what you're after will want to do things like generate thumbnails and other different sizes. This can get difficult with safe mode enabled.

I try not to recommend web hosts because they all suck, but I do know a few people on this list provide hosting services and I'm sure they'll get in contact if they can help.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stut" <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx>