Re: Re: A Little Something.

---- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 2008-05-28 08:40:09, schrieb Philip Thompson:
> > It's amazing how someone so involved in security would provide any of
> > this information. Name, job, location, phone numbers, Internet
> > contact. You might as well have given the name of your children as
> > well. Nevermind, I'll go find that out on Google. =P
> ------------------------ END OF REPLIED MESSAGE ------------------------
>
> This is NOT the problem...
> I was talking about the tracking of my activities around the world since
> I have customers in Iran, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon,  Moroco,  Germany  and
> Swiss.
>
> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
>     Michelle Konzack
>     Systemadministrator

Then get SMART about your surfing.

Set up your browser to use a burn alias, a yahoo email account you never check (or hotmail or whatnot) set to an ex-lover's name and post under an anonymous account.

But don't B*tch about a website that doesn't look/work like *YOU* think it should look/work when you arbitrarily block things that either don't have an impact or that *YOU* are not willing to take responsibility for your own actions.

Oh, you must be part of that "ME" generation who's unable to take responsibility for things.

Wolf