PHP/SOAP WDSL Restrictions

Hi All,

I'm struggling with the WDSL restrictions in PHP/SOAP for a while know. I would like to create some simple restrictions in my WDSL file.

The script are running both on the same server with PHP Version 5.2.6 with the official soap extension.

On both my client and server there is some error configuration:

error_reporting(E_ALL);

ini_set("soap.wsdl_cache_enabled", "0");
use_soap_error_handler(true);

In my WDSL file there are some restrictions like:

A rule to accept only numbers, PHP/SOAP is translating not numbers to 0. (but I want an error message!)

<xsd:element name="streetNumber" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" type="xsd:int">

Almost the same for this more advanced restriction, you can provide every string. There is no error message and the whole string is accepted by my server.

<xsd:simpleType name="Email">
	<xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
		<xsd:pattern
		</xsd:pattern>
	</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>

I hope there are some people that have some more experience with PHP/SOAP and the use of restrictions who can help me with this!

Best regards,

Paul