Re: AI file and mapping with PHP

Angelo Zanetti wrote:
Hi Guys,
We have a project where by we have a map in ai format (vector format). What
we want to do is to programmatically come up with a solution that say on the
map there is a restaurant at a certain location, that we can zoom into the
map on that specific area.

I really am not sure where to start. I guess image maps arent going to work
are they?

Should I be using the GD library for manipulating the images and doing
zooming? Also will the ai format be supported?

Hi Angelo,

I can't find anywhere what this is about? Is it a web based solution? Is it an desktop application? Is it console based?
--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/