RE: Phpstop.com project - wanna be a writer?

[snip]
I have gotten hold of a very nice domain name ( phpstop.com ) and have
thought of something nice I could do with it. Now, my idea is to start
an
E-ducation (online PHP education) website with some authors who know
what
they're talking about.
[/snip]

By the very act of responding to this I am a writer, no?

Actually sounds like a good idea save for the numerous other sites out
there that purport to do the same thing. There are many authors with
expertise in PHP writing every day all over the globe. I only say this
to make you aware of the competition. There are even non-PHP specific
sites out there that have a raft of PHP articles (http://www.evolt.org
comes to mind as does http://www.alistapart.com where the primary focus
is design). http://www.phparch.com is a very popular publishing site for
PHP'ers.

I am not trying to dampen your enthusiasm for this kind of project at
all. I just want you to know that while you have a noble idea you may
face challenges getting writers (and readers) due to the established
sites.