set_error_handler help

Hi guys,

I'm trying some custom error handling functions in order to get emails when
fatal errors come up in my production website. The thing is, I went to
phpclasses and there was a good one, but it was a class.

I'm very slow today, so I could not figure out how to get it working. So, I
just removed it from the classs and used the function part. Which worked,
but it got me confused:

Is there any way to use a class to handle errors? I've tried some stuff like
set_error_handler("Error_Handler::logError" and such, but with no luck.

Any hints?

Thanks!