Re: PHP Speech

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Wolf <lonewolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  ---- Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > ive always been partial to brokensoftware.com, but someones actually beaten
>  > me to it :O
>
>  brokensoftware.com redirects me to microsoft.com  ....
>
>  How cool is that!!  And they wonder why people are petitioning for XP support until the next OS AFTER Vista...

    I didn't enjoy the same response.  It brought me to someone's
personal link collection, but didn't load properly because browsers
STILL hang on bad HTML when a third server - in this case, like many,
an advertisement server - doesn't respond properly.

    However, clicking the Microsoft link directs you to a page that
was done for Internet Exploder 4.0
(http://www.microsoft.com/ie40.asp), and Microsoft already 404'd that.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>