Re: Need a simple one time search utility

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >    I disabled some of the code tracking until I can stop you fools
> > from flooding the stats!  ;-P
> >

> damn; not after i posted that nice fat class :O

    I just double-checked, and your code count was included.  I put in
a temporary algorithm, and - in the spirit of Google - I'm not going
to disclose what it is, so as not to allow people to exploit it.  So
there!  -(8^B)

> >    Thanks for the heads-up on the typo, Phil.  Is typing the name of
> > one of your own companies incorrectly as bad as misspelling the name
> > of your own child?  God, I hope so....
>
> let me ask my kids... whoops still single ;)

    Keep it that way as long as possible.  In going through the
calendar a few moments ago, I realized that I have two months and two
weeks left of my [relatively] happy life.  After that, take note of
the tone of all of my emails.  I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that
they're noticeably different.

    Oh, and it'll also be interesting to see how I rank in the
PostTrack that following week, while I'm on my honeymoon.  I probably
won't be any higher than fifth place.  ;-P

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Ask me about: