Re: Send XML file with curl functions

Option 2 is what I'm trying to do, but the problem is that when curl
sends the file over the command line, when it's processes via PHP the
attached file comes over $_FILES.

But, added the postdata obviously doesn't allow it to come over that
way.  Is there any way to use option 2 and transmit the file so it will
come over under $_FILES?

-- Aaron