Re: $_SESSION problem

tedd wrote:

[1] http://www.webbytedd.com/x/index.php
[2] http://sperling.com/x/index.php

Both of these demos have the exact same code; and are on the same server; with exactly the same php-info -- so, why do they behave differently re sessions?

Strange. I've run into issues whenever I use variable names which are the same as session variables. It's as if they step on each others toes. I try to use uniq var names. I've also recently run into customized 401 pages (which you may not see happen, check the logs) start up and the session data gets overwrite due to a lack of session file locking.
-eric