Re: dynamic boxes problem... JS and PHP

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the tips, makes sense and will try to follow them.

Cheers!

*****
Ryan,

Four observations:

1. Don't try to solve your problem by changing the DOCTYPE. Bad HTML is
    bad HTML. Changing the DOCTYPE may reduce the severity of the problem,
    but it won't solve it.

2. You have interpreted the fact that IE gave you what you expected while
    FF did not as a problem with FF, but the opposite is true. A problem
    with IE allowed it to accept HTML that it should not have accepted. FF
    treated it properly.

3. Firebug is a free download from Mozilla. I have it and it has solved
    more problems for me than I can remember. (Or, maybe I just don't have
    a very good memory.) Get it. You will see your <form...> tags inside

4. Learn to use the W3C Markup Validation service -
    http://validator.w3.org/. It will point out many problems that you can
    solve quickly.