Re: dynamic boxes problem... JS and PHP

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Jason Pruim <japruim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >   Jim points out the correct XHTML layout, which shows "ok here"
> > (or, as you have it, "stuff here") between the td/TD tags.  Case
> > doesn't matter, but does make it look sloppy.  In addition, case
> > /should/ matter when matching closing to opening tags.  For example,
> > try to avoid <td></TD> and mix-and-match versions thereof.
> >

>  I always used to type my HTML is lower case, but I've been trying to get
> switched over to UPPERCASE to help separate code from content.

You might as well switch back to lowercase, since that's part of the
XHTML 1.0 specs. Even if you don't use XHTML, consistent lowercase
will still work with the previous HTML standards and it prevents you
from having to fix a bunch of stuff if you someday find yourself
having to "upgrade" everything to XHTML for some reason in the future.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.2

Andrew