Re: Common PHP functions benchmarks

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 1:52 PM, Jason Knight <jcknight@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been running some benchmarks on popular PHP functions.  I would like
> get some input on them from the community.  So far I have run tests on
> Arrays and PHP5's SPL ArrayObject, as well as loops and some networking
> functions.
>

> Here is a link to the code used for the benchmarks.
> http://www.synthable.com/benchmarks/

i did some tests a couple of months ago; pitting array iteration vs.
iteration w/ spl iterators.  link is down atm; but will be back soon and ill
post again so you have something similar to look at.  a quick glance shows
you have some thorough tests; but for the results some graphs would be nice
:)  kinda hard to see 'the big picture' w/o them.

-nathan