Re: Include fails when "./" is in front of file name

I appreciate the help guys. I don't understand what's going on. Here's what I've tried since posting:

Copied over the PHP binaries and php.ini from my old server to my new one. No luck.
Copied over the phpMyAdmin from my old server to my new one.  No luck.

I've double-checked all permissions.  Seriously, what else could there be?!

I repeat:
   on old server, include('./file.inc.php') works FINE
   on new server, include('./file.inc.php') BREAKS

I'm about to do a replace of "./" with "" but I know that's giving up!