Re: PostTrack Updates

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    Top-posting because I don't care.
>
>    I knew it would cause a lot of this up front, but eventually it
> could be potentially useful, once the monkeys realize that throwing
> poop isn't as much fun as it looked like on television.  ;-P
>
>    By the way, if you guys have ideas for improvement, feel free to
> modify the code.  I have to repackage it with the new version, but
> I'll put it up soon.

<?php
${"well dan, im not a fan of the restriction of html only being tallied if
embedded in strings.  one of the primary features of php is the 'templating'
aspect"}
= 'eg.';
?>

<?php
$phpIsCool = 'yes we know';
?>
<?php
$shouldPhpTemplatingBeCounted = 'i think so';
?>

<?php
${"The next cool feature we need to think about is a rant counter ;)"}

='nathan';
?>