Re: Cpoying mails from one IMAP server to an other IMAP server

Damian Hischier wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I have to copy mails from one IMAP server to an other IMAP server. For that
> purpose I want to write a PHP script.
>
> Can anybody help me on that
>
> Thank you very much for your help

If you really, really want to write your own go for it, but I've
migrated several IMAP servers in the past and the best tool I found for
it was imapsync. It's perl

More info here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/imapsync/

Download from here:
http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/dist/

I used this to migrate several large accounts from UW to Cyrus and have
never looked back :)

Col