Re: Severe Security Issue

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Eric Butera <eric.butera@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > It's April 1st regardless if he said to ignore it or not. :(
>
>     Eric,
>
>    That was actually the line I expected very few to refute, but it's
> exactly why I worded it that way.  ;-P
>
> --
> </Daniel P. Brown>
> Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer
> 1+ (570-) 362-0283

There was a test I took once in school that started out saying "Before doing
anything please read every single question before beginning."  I failed that
test because I started writing out answers before I read it all.  The real
test was the last line that said if you got here please turn in your test
without writing anything.

So I've tried really hard not to fall for it again, no matter what form it
presents itself in. :)