Re: APC & FastCGI != upload progress ?

Hmmm... I am working on a PHP daemon for comet style connections...
I'll keep that idea in mind. I guess that using Flash is best solution
at the moment.. at least the only one I have working...

I'm guessing that FastCGI is buffering the upload until complete. PHP
docs might want to document that.

FastCGI is also breaking Apache's deflate module, but that is another issue...

-s