munge / obfuscate ?

Hi All,

I have written an app to allow a person to go online and see a picture we
take of them.  When we link to the picture I don't want it to be obvious
that the URL is

Domain.Com/Pix/123.jpg because the next person we take a picture of may be
123.jpg, so I am trying to munge/obfuscate the URL to make it less obvious.

Of course coders can figure it out, but we just want to keep out the normal
people.

Does someone have an obfuscate function which still allows the URL to work,
but doesn't allow the person to figure it out?

Thanks!