- Cell
- Email

Tracker
- UID
- Points

Winners
- UID
- Datetime (0000-00-00 00:00:00)

I need to get the following information from the above tables (in my logical sense)

All users from user with sum(points) as points and datetime > datetime + 14 days

In English, the all users must be selected, excluding the ones that have won in the last 14 days and return all the information and the sum of points

I suspect I would need to use joins here ... but have no clue how to do so ... I have read up a bit and can work out inner joins from three tables, but not coping with this problem above

Can someone help me out with this please?

Many thanks

Steven