Re: Problems with mime encoding of Japanese Characters in Subject and 'From:', 'Reply-to:', ... fields.

Hi - in order to see the Japanese Characters in the previous mail
you might have to switch the "Character Encoding" of your Email reader
to Unicode (UTF-8).  In my case (I am using the "Evolution" mail program
on Linux):

  View > Character Encoding > Unicode (UTF-8)

Dietrich