Re: Unexcepted $this

Eric Butera wrote:
2008/3/13 Anup Shukla <anup.shkl@xxxxxxxxx>:
Murat BEŞER wrote:
 > So what do you thing about on this thing ?

 I really would like to figure out the problem.
 However, my simple script to mimic your code did not throw any errors.

 If you could provide some more details, maybe we can figure out the problem.

 --
 Regards,
 Anup Shukla

It could just be a special character in the code somewhere.  Since
pushing/pulling files happens across so many servers with different
encodings it happens sometimes.  On OSX there is a text editor named
TextWrangler that has a feature called "Zap Gremlins" that I use to
get rid of it when it happens.

Would it be possible to post the code you have now to http://pastebin.com/ ?

That might assist in locating odd characters if that's the case, though I'd think that your editor would display them as well. Usually an "Unexpected XXXX" means that you missed a parenthesis or curly brace, etc.

--
Ray Hauge
www.primateapplications.com