Re: What's wrong the __autoload()?

2008. 03. 12, szerda keltezéssel 15.20-kor Robert Cummings ezt írta:
> Even JavaScript has it.

oh yes, I could have thought of that. in JS you can assign a function to
a property or variable at runtime, even I did something similar, when I
assign the action functions of the buttons of a modal dialog
dynamically. it's good because the same simple JS library can handle any
number of use cases, and my main page with the JS libraries load only
once, ajax does the rest of stuff, so I could not change the class
definition for the separate cases.
but on server side, why not throw everything you might need in the class
definition?

greets,
Zoltán Németh