Re: What's wrong the __autoload()?

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 11:12 -0500, Greg Donald wrote:
> On 3/12/08, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > But then you'd end up with something like Ruby on Rails... and we all
> >  know about Ruby on Rails *VOMIT*.
>
> You clearly don't know much about it or else you wouldn't be bashing
> it.  Period.

Ummm, I've looked into Ruby and RoR. I've tried it out. I've read many
many many articles on it. I JUST DON'T LIKE IT.

> Just admit the fact that you're resistant to learn new,
> better ways of doing things and move on.

Ooooh... a personal attack... what a great way to make me reflect upon
my dislike of RoR. I think the only person around here qualified to
throw around "facts" about me is... you know... ME!

> On the other hand, if there's something in Rails you genuinely don't
> understand, I'll be happy to assist you with that particular
> understanding, off-list or wherever, free of charge.

Oh, there's nothing I don't understand about it. I just don't like it.
Can't a person just not like something anymore? Can't I have my own
opinion anymore? What year is this? 1984?? ... In an alternate universe
that was supposed to be averted?

Cheers,
Rob.
--