Re: A Quick Reminder....

Daniel Brown wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM, TG <tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 How about something OT that we can argue about...   driving on the left side
 of the road versus the right side.  How does your country compare?

    Here in Pennsyltucky, a lot of people drive on the left, despite
the fact that the whole US is supposed to drive on the right.  It
usually doesn't turn out very good.  .:shakes head, solemnly:.

    Not very good at all.

It's the French that started to drive on the right side of the road:

http://users.pandora.be/worldstandards/driving%20on%20the%20left.htm

But I don't know who started with top-posting which is against the netiquette RFC.

People sticking with strict HTML, coding standards in PHP, valid XML, nice pixelf*cked CSS etc. and not posting below a message on a list are a bunch of hypocrites. Simple as that.
--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/