Re: save image in database vs folder

some friend of mine ague about this matter, this morning. they say, saving
image in
database is more professional. I am not really agree with that,since i am
just a novice programmer.

Well, bearing in mind I only have experience of MySQL, the general consensus is to save it to a file on you hard drive and store the file name in the database. If for whatever reason you can't or don't want to do that, then at least store it in a separate table that only gets touched when the image is requested.

--
Richard Heyes
Employ me: