programming and design fees

hi,
maybe my question is not exactly for php list, but since php IS involved and since you are such a great people, I hope the question will not disturb you :D

I have a project for one electric wholesale store to build a web site. it has to be dynamic, php, database driven web site.
it will have "standard" pages (news, links, about us, history, contact us, contact form, faq, business partners,...) and product catalog. my client wants to have ability to have different prices for the same product for different customers. means, when you come to the site you are going to see "public" prices. after customer logs in he's going to see some products with different price.
customers (only registered ones) will be able to select products and create an order. of course, after he submits, he's going to get confirmation email, and one email will be sent to store etc.

payment is not involved, the store will charge them later, probably monthly or something like that (not part of my project).
even there is not payments or any other sensitive data will be transfered over the internet, I suggested and the store owner accepted to use login to membership area and ordering process SSL.

project has administration area too to change content of the site, add/edit/delete (single) products, add/edit/delete customers.
I  have to build also script to update products using excel sheet - the easiest way to make update of products for store owner.

I think I covered almost everything. there will be some  more stuff, but noghtin "critical" (new customer registration page, manage my profile, order history,...)

now, I didn't have such a big project "on side" ever. and I by default ALWAY suck in calculations how much time I need for a project and what to charge.
I think I need about 120 hrs (3 weeks) to build this baby (without design part).
I need your opinion. is it enough time (yes, I know it depends of how fast I program :D Let's say, average fast :))
and what are fees these days for such a project? I lost track. $75/hr is lowest price today or I can't ask more than $50/hr?

thanks for any advice/help.

-lamp