RE: CVS Scripts

At 11:30 AM -0500 3/6/08, Andrés Robinet wrote:
Still, I kept the other part of the signature (which you can see at the bottom) because it contains information that can be of some value for anybody reading my posts. It says who I am, who I work with, where we are and the many to contact us. It's not about bandwidth, it's just about removing "noise". Many times I even remove the whole footer so the messages are more readable. If it was only my decision, I wouldn't have a footer at all.

Regards,

Rob(inet)

Andrés Robinet | Lead Developer | BESTPLACE CORPORATION
5100 Bayview Drive 206, Royal Lauderdale Landings, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 | TEL 954-607-4207 | FAX 954-337-2695 | Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | MSN Chat: best@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | SKYPE: bestplace | Web: bestplace.biz | Web: seo-diy.com

Personally, I don't see much wrong/right about signatures provided they are short -- your's is fine.

If one has a disclaimer of some sort, then provide a link -- that way IF anyone is interested, they can follow the link and read. But, outside of a link, I don't think any of us need to see the disclaimer repeated with every post.

As it is now, not trimming post to what is relevant plagues this list -- we don't need billboards of nonsense to adding to the noise.

Enough said.

Cheers,

tedd

--