Re: How to measure memory leakage/usage in PHP?

Zareef Ahmed wrote:
Hi Chris,

  Thanks for such quick response.

quite good suggestion, but my application is using a framework and lots of includes and even autoloads of classes are being done, so using break point approach is not possible for me.

Why not? It just means the files are spread out in different folders instead of one place.

If you're using a framework, set up a new very simple environment and see how much memory that uses by itself (see http://www.php.net/memory_get_peak_usage).

That'll at least tell you whether it's the framework using all the memory or your specific changes to it.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/