Re: Weird Zend IDE Issue

Richard Lynch schreef:
On Sun, March 2, 2008 11:07 pm, Steve Finkelstein wrote:
Hi all,

I know this isn't a forum for Zend IDE, but since there's probably a
decent population here using it, I figured I'd ask away.

I'm using 5.5.1 Professional on Mac OSX 10.5.2.  My issue here is that
all left brackets, (eg: [ ) are not showing up in the code editor. I
have a screenshot of it here:  http://catalyst.httpd.org/zend.png

Has anyone ever experienced anything similar?

Looks to me like your monitor needs adjusting, and it's just not
showing that column of pixels.

I think it's more a case of grubby font display in Java apps running on
Mac OS X (leopard at least).

when is the last time you saw a Mac (iMac or MacBook) with dodgy monitor settings?

Dink around with the little buttons on your monitor.

You could also try a different font with a fatter [ symbol if it lets
you choose font.  Or even just bump the font size up by point.