Re: Are these Truthful Proof about PHP ??

To the extent of my knowledge ASP is simply the server-side scripting
engine, and most of the programming is actually done in visual basic, or any
other scripting language you decide to use so long as its somehow putting
money in microsoft's pocket. Think along the lines of Perl (the interpreter)
versus perl, the language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Server_Pages