Re: Request for work on the php.net FAQs

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Philip Olson <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
>  The PHP manual FAQ has not received much attention over these past
>  few years, so it's outdated. This needs to be fixed.
>
>  If you would like to add questions (and ideally, with answers) to the
>  FAQ then please do so by either adding them to this thread, or point
>  them out, and if you would like to work on the manual itself then
>  please read the HOWTO: http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/
>
>  Note: Each extension will now have its own FAQ, which means the more
>  the merrier. So the URLs will be php.net/{extension}/faq.
>  Note: Questions and Answers should stand the test of time, e.g., not
>  require editing with every PHP version.

    Coincidentally, I just realized a few minutes ago that I don't
have karma to phpdoc, so it's time to send an email over there....

    Aside from that, count me in.  As I have time I'll put some up.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>