Re: Performance Problem

I'm trying to get it working but it doesn't seem to want to write the profile info at the moment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this just show problems within actual code? If the problem is occurring on a PHP file with no PHP in it whatsoever, it seems to fall outside the scope of what xdebug would show.