Re: What design patterns do you usually use?

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Aschwin Wesselius
<aschwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Why not going with a Scottish kilt and have some cooling breeze while
>  showing off what you're made of? Clan-wars sometimes started with having
>  the wrong pattern on the kilt.... talking about the Bloods and the Crips
>  fighting eachother just for the color is just childsplay.

    Coincidentally, I'm actually hoping to get all of the groomsmen
measured in time to be able to do the traditional Irish kilts.  And by
traditional, I mean REAL kilt-wearing, with nothing underneath!  ;-P

    We're supposed to have bagpipes and all, which - in this
highly-Polish area - will probably be a wedding like no one around
here has seen.  It should be a great time!

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>