Re: PHP Newbie List

---- revDAVE <Cool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Rather than bug folks on this cool list for beginner questions - does anyone
> know of a good PHP Newbie email List?
>
> --
> Thanks - RevDave
> Cool @ hosting4days . com
> [db-lists]

We're glad to help around here, just realize that none of us are going to write your code for you.  You're going to need to write code, stumble, cuss a bit and then post to the list and ask what the flip is happening and where the script barfed.

Sometimes that extra set of eyes helps to find the dangling or missing ';' better then staring at the code for hours...  (I think we've all been here at some point).

Wolf