Re: Re: When to use design patterns?

Actually thats exactly what design patterns were created for. You come up
with a basic structure and then modify it as needed for other projects. I
mean, the objects/structures/whatever may change, but the patterns of logic
you use will often be the same or only require minor adjustments. Its a
whole lot better than trying to re-implement things again :)