Re: RE: temprorary error

At 7:38 PM +0100 2/24/08, Zoltán Németh wrote:
2008. 02. 24, vasárnap keltezéssel 09.59-kor Mary Anderson ezt írta:
 Hey guys,
      Isn't this thread a bit OT?

well, for a php list sure it is... but not the first one, and it seems
to me that many members of the list are interested in it...

      Anyway, as  areligious person I have to say that I really do not
 like to hear religions trashed and smeared the way you are doing.  And
 just for the record, we Quakers do not believe God tells us to kill
 people and we have no priests.

actually I think there was no trashing and smearing here, only some
decent talking about religion and some humor (the 'rewrite the bible'
site)

I'm sure you'll get an argument over the "no trashing and smearing here" claim.

But, in your defense, you probably don't realize the disrespect shown, or that's perceived by others, regarding beliefs.

It's a touchy subject and usually not one to discuss with a wide range of different beliefs, some of which hold other's beliefs in low esteem -- as does the 'rewrite the bible' site. Incidentally, which started the religious portion of this thread.

I think we've about beat this to death, so we can let it go and get our collective thoughts back to more worldly endeavors. Besides, I'm starting to get emails from the OT police, which I tend to agree with.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------